Pages

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

It's Not My Fault!

He talks with his mouth full!

(Normally, this would be a big "ewwww MANNERS MAN!" moment - but since having a baby, we've had to combine as many things as possible to try to get it all done.  If I could figure out how to drink coffee and shower at the same time, I'd do it.)

DB: And the title was something like "sunshine and islands"...
AG: Sunshine and VIOLENCE?
DB: No - ISLANDS.
AG: I heard VIOLENCE.
DB: No, it was definitely ISLANDS.
AG: That's kinda too bad... I really like "and VIOLENCE!"
DB: Anyway...

You know what I love about our relationship?  That this conversation doesn't even make him blink.  He wanted to tell me about his day and NOTHING was going to get in his way... not even his wife's verbal tangents.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:49 AM

    Hahaha, you sound like us. All these years and hubs' accent _still_ throws me for a loop sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, don't be mean....