Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

If I keep this up - I'll hit 200 posts in NO TIME!

Having figured out how to upload images from the camera to my computer and then to the blog, I now have some catch up work to do. Namely give you pictures of things in my life.

Like my exploded kitchen.





Yeah, it may look fairly tidy to YOU - but when I walk in all I see is everything I own WAVING AT ME!!

But this, my friends, is the Archaeogoddess Culinary Institute for American Cooking in Denmark. Sans doors.

6 comments:

  1. Photos - Hurrah! Looking forward to seeing more images from your locale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for photos!! We are all excited that we get to "see" your life now too!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh photos, wonderful medium of communication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing photos...then I get to see the world through other people's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You closet neat freak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:47 AM

    Your kitchen looks swell! I don't see any problem with it LOL apart that they seem to be missing a door but anyway I envy you for having so many places with all those shelves! I don't have that much because I have a giant washing machine, dryer, stove and dishwasher tucked there GRRR

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, don't be mean....