Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Done and Dusted!

I passed my driver's test and am back behind the wheel... legally!

And I did the hair chop!
From long hair....



To pixie!


Why yes, we ARE just that cute!

Alas, that's not going to be the picture on my driver's license.  Instead it will be a pudgy-pregnant-Archaeogoddess-direct-from-snow-storm-to-photo-chair photo taken months ago when I first started this whole crazy process.  Oh if only I looked glowing in that photo, instead of sweaty.  It's melting snow, dammit!  I swear!!

Well, it's a forgone conclusion that you will look horrible on your driver's license, right?

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:28 PM

    Your baby has so much hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:43 PM

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the license!

    Hair on both of you is very very cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hair, love it! You look so beautiful and happy! I want so squish the baby...in a totally not creepy way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:14 PM

    Gorgeous.
    Yeah, if you look good in your driver's licence, it is a bit suspicious. Cops might think it was fake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the haircut and even more, love how you 2 have such FABULOUS EYES!!!!!
    Like momma, like daughter!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, don't be mean....