Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Really, would expect any less of me?

From the lovely folks over at Quizfarm - I present: Which Scifi crew would you best fit in with? I think it shows that I really need to get off this planet. Who's with me?

You Scored as Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

You are a light and humorous person. No one can help but to smile to your wit. Now if only the improbability drive would stop turning you into weird stuff.

Moya (Farscape)
100%
Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)
100%
Serenity (Firefly)
100%
Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
100%
Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)
94%
Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)
75%
Enterprise D (Star Trek)
56%
Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)
50%
SG-1 (Stargate)
50%
Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)
50%
Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)
50%
Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)
50%
FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)
25%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, don't be mean....