Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

How did your easter chocolate come to you? If you believe it was a rabbit, you might want to keep that information to yourself while traveling abroad

For anyone who has ever tried to explain a strange (but normal to you) belief or behavior in a foreign language to someone from another culture.... this is for you. For those who haven't, it's still funny. Especially the end. Go on, it's not that long.

Meanwhile, I laughed so hard I had a mild heart infarction. You have been warned.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, thank you so much for posting this...my sister and I giggled like idiots for nearly 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying over here - that was hysterical. Thank you for the great laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:05 AM

    I am a soon to be love immigrant to Denmark ( The visa gods willing). Have been lurking around your blog for a while. I am here at http://www.shetalkslikejune.wordpress.com and hope to write more about just how much Danes love their candles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwhahahahaha (wiping tears) that was excellent! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, don't be mean....