Pages

Friday, October 08, 2010

OMG do you remember this?

I blame my friend Heather who linked originally to "C is for Cookie" and then I found the Sesame Street playlist.  Apart from my personal anthem, "I love trash" there was also this song.  When I was little I knew the lyrics by heart.  It's a little high pitched, so if your cat runs away and your dog begins to howl, I'm sorry.  But I forgot how completely amazing this song was.  Especially for 1982, when this song first aired.



I don't know how I'm going to do it, but Sesame Street is going to be part of my child's childhood.  Even if I have to pirate every single episode and burn 100 illegal DVD's to do it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a troublemaker ;)

    We don't have too much Sesame Street, just a couple of tapes. However, we do have every single season of the Muppets on dvd lol Only problem is, munchkin doesn't like puppets :( Only show he'll watch with them is Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, don't be mean....