Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Well, that sucked...

Suddenly, without ANY warning whatsoever I was attacked by some sort of malaise. Usually my malaises are induced by things like lethargy and ennui, but this one was physical in nature, it itched. And not in a "I want to fly to Fiji" kind of itch. Or a seven-year itch. But as in a "oh my God are there FLEAS in here??" kind of itch.

There are no pets in this apartment.

(Pity.)

But also no pets in the apartments underneath this one. And as far as I can tell there were no fleas on me. Which cannot explain why just now I ran down the hallway, stripping as I went, and dove into the shower.

There are no tell-tale bites. No bumps of any kind, like hives, or a rash or anything. I have lovely looking skin, without a blemish. (As long as we are not looking at my face. I really need to stop eating all the salami and dipping my bread in olive oil.)

What was it?

Personally, I think I'm developing an allergy to French.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, don't be mean....