Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I don't know what day it is nor what country I'm in...

Actually, my watch tells me it's Wednesday and I'm cold, so I must be in Denmark.

But I spent several days in Spain.

Because, you know, why not?

Oh, okay, honestly, I had a wedding to attend.  Yes, my friends rock.  My husband and I were discussing our friends and their inherent coolness in timing over breakfast as we looked out from the hotel in the Sierra Nevada (in Spain, not the one I grew up next to) and realized that we've been on three destination weddings over the last four years, four if you include our own.  And not only does that average out to one a year, it really has been one a year.  That makes this a tradition.  My husband and I do not go on vacations, we go on weddings.

So, friends of ours, we're ready for our next destination wedding.  I'd like to try Greece.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your heroic efforts in covering the dig. I really enjoyed it (from the comfort of my home).
    Good luck to you in all your present and future adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man. I WISH my friends had destination weddings, that would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so cool. Can't wait to see more of the south.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, don't be mean....