Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

A different type of bravery

Ever wondered what would happen if you just let a hairdresser do what they wanted to with your hair? Okay, maybe not if you are a guy, but I bet the girls out there know what I'm talking about. Especially when you are feeling like you need something new, but aren't particularly brave enough to just say: cut it!

And then there is, are you brave enough to walk into a hairdresser in a foreign country where you don't actually know the language...

Weeeell, if you are brave enough to do the second, you have, by default, just done the first. Because if you don't know enough of said foreign language to do more than wave your hands helplessly at your hair and say "ugh" you have just given the hairdresser carte blanch.

And I now have very short hair.

At the end of this very entertaining experience, the hairdresser stepped back and said, happily, "Funky!" And I would have to concure. I look way cooler than I am.

If you are wondering what it looks like... all I'm going to say on the matter is... if I had a bit of pixie dust, I could prove the existence of faeries.

Now if you excuse me, I have hair up my nose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, don't be mean....