Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

If we lived in a Stephen King novel, we'd probably be dead.


Danish Boy (looking out the front door window): Woah, how weird is that!?
AG (doing dishes): How weird is what?
DB: The fog!  It’s SO thick!
AG (looks out the kitchen window, which looks into the back yard): Uh, there’s no fog here.
DB: Weird!  It’s really thick over here! I can’t see the next field. (Pause) Maybe it’s smoke and there’s a HUGE fire!
AG: Well, I got nothing over here.
DB: So weird!!
AG: Right, so as soon as I finish these glasses I’m going to have a look.
DB: Oh don’t bother, its just fog.
(Long pause as AG works this through her head)
AG: So you are telling me not to look at the really weird fog that has so impressed you so much that you keep talking about it?
DB: Uh… (laughs)
AG: (does "dumb boy" voice) Wow, this fog, man, it’s the most amazing fog ever!  No, don’t bother looking.  It's only really really interesting.  But you don't need to see it.
DB: Heh.
AG: (switches "dumb boy" voice for high sarcasm) YUM, wow, I’m eating the best food ever!  It’s amazing!  The taste is just FANTASTIC!  No, I’m not going to give you a taste, you don’t need to taste it.  You just need to know that I’m having the most amazing food ever!
DB: Okay, I get your point.
AG: UMMMMMM!  YUM!
DB: Yes, yes.  Enough already.
AG: Yes, but NOW it’s FUNNY!
(Finishes washing the glasses and goes to the front door.)
AG: WHAT FOG?
DB: Huh?
AG: There’s no fog.  No smoke.  Nothing!
DB: Weird!  I swear you couldn’t see the trees over there!
AG: Hey, Spawn, come see the fog that isn’t there!
DB (anguished): I swear there was fog!
AG: What a let down.

9 comments:

  1. These Danes just need to amplify every little thing until it's a BIG little thing! :-D Must come from ... something Viking, or ... ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad to read you again. Thanks for this post. Best for you Buddy! Merry Christmas and Happ New year

    ReplyDelete

  3. My name is Joe Pinzone and I'm casting an international travel show about expats moving abroad. We'd love to film in Denmark and wanted to know if you could help us find expats who have moved there within the last 15 months or have been there for 3-4 years, but recently moved into a new home. The show documents their move to a new country and will place the country in fabulous light. The contributors on the show would also receive monetary compensation if they are filmed. If you'd like more information, please give me a call at 212-231-7716 or skype me at joefromnyc. You can also email me at joepinzone@leopardusa.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Joe Pinzone
    Casting Producer
    P: 212-231-7716
    Skype: Joefromnyc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well written..... I really enjoy reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:04 PM

    "馬頭明王"



    [南無藥師琉璃光如來]


    [南無大勢至菩薩]



    (大佛頂首楞嚴經)




    {南無大方廣佛華嚴經} {南無華嚴海會佛菩薩}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great information..... Keep sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it fantastic and extraordinary in many approaches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. XKY France2:26 PM

    Thank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967



    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely hilarious! Loved the playful banter about the 'amazing fog' - I could almost picture the scene. Great storytelling, thanks for the laughs!
    Please keep me update @
    Name :- Best Tanning Time
    Website:- https://plushtan.ae/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, don't be mean....