Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

How much do you like quizzes, archaeogoddess?

A) A lot.
B) No, really, I mean a lot.
C) It may possibly be a congenital defect, I like them so much.
D) Yes, I *would* totally marry them.

Here's a few that were rather fun!




What Kind of Wine Are You?

You Are Sauvignon Blanc



Engaging and energetic, you have a lot to offer the world - most of it they've never seen anywhere else!

You are the type of person who carves your own path in life... and you invite everyone else to come along.

The only thing predictable about you is that you could have anything up your sleeve.

You're all about sampling all of life's experiences. Both the savory and unsavory ones.



Deep down you are: Laid back and young at heart



Your partying style: Anything goes... seriously!



Your company is enjoyed best with: Smoked meats or spicy food



And while we're doing food quizzes...




What Condiment Are You?

You Are Salsa



You are an extremely outgoing and vivacious person.

You are quite tolerant and open minded. You rather accept people than judge them.

Adventurous and unpredictable, you have the reputation of a daredevil.



Your taste in food leans toward very spicy and exotic dishes.

Whether it's thai food or an extra spicy mexican meal, you're into the hot flavors.

You get along with hot sauce personalities. Everyone else, not so much.



I don't know that I'd agree that I don't get along with other people. I seem to get along with just about everyone. But then, I also think that salsa can go with just about anything.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I don't agree with you not getting along with other people...And yay!! I love quizzes...

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, don't be mean....